Public Health Sciences Responds to the Coronavirus Pandemic: Instructional and Operational Continuity
In response to the global coronavirus pandemic, the university has largely moved to remote (online) status. CLICK HERE for details.
Public Health Sciences faculty and staff are now operating almost 100% remotely.
- Do not come to campus expecting to see faculty or staff without an appointment.
- Direct general inquiries about Public Health Sciences to PublicHealth@uncc.edu or by messages left at 704.687.7191.
- Please CLICK HERE for program leadership and staff phone and email contacts.
- Current students:
- Direct questions and accommodation requests about specific courses to the course instructor, after first visiting the course canvas site. If unresolved, elevate your requests to the Department Chair.
- Direct questions about your program and course registration to your Academic Advisor or Program Director.
In the News
As the community works to navigate the novel coronavirus, Department of Public Health Sciences experts have played a significant role in providing expertise and guidance.
Mecklenburg County Declares Racism a Public Health Crisis
Mecklenburg County leaders declare racism a public health crisis, call for urgent change
Is N.C. on track to move into phase three? It’s complicated
Here’s why COVID-19 spread in Charlotte has nothing to do with the protests - yet
When Race, Money, and Health Collide
Why Do We Hate?