Financial Aid

Financial Aid Information

For information about financial aid, we ask that students and applicants contact the Office of Student Financial Aid at UNC Charlotte.  A small number of graduate assistantship positions are available at UNC Charlotte for master’s students.


Positions as a graduate administrative assistant may be available.  Grant funded assistantships may be available as well.  Students seeking assistantships should contact the Office Assistant assigned to the Department of Public Health Sciences.

*Effective with the 2010/11 academic year, MHA students are assessed a modest tuition incriment.