In addition, we invite you to send comments directly to our accreditor, CEPH. CEPH will accept comments until August 28, which is 30 days prior to our September 27-28, 2021 site visit.
- Comment via email: email@example.com
- Comment via postal mail: The Council on Education for Public Health, 1010 Wayne Avenue, Suite 220, Silver Spring, MD 20910
PUBLIC HEALTH PROGRAMS
Collectively, the academic programs offering the BSPH, MPH, and PhD degrees constitute our Public Health Program (i.e., our CEPH unit of accreditation). The public health programs shares the department's mission, vision, and values.
Values: The public health programs values collaboration, community engagement, diversity, innovation, professionalism, health equity, social justice.
Mission: The mission of the Public Health Programs at UNC Charlotte is to advance health equity and well-being in an urbanizing world.
Vision: Healthy communities partnered with responsive population health systems.
- Goal 1 (instructional): We develop leaders to promote health equity.
- Goal 2 (research): We engage in scholarship to strengthen the public health evidence base.
- Goal 3 (service): We collaborate with partners and stakeholders to advance population well-being.
The Public Health Programs at UNC Charlotte are accredited by The Council on Education for Public Health which strives to assure the quality of public health education and training.
The Association of Schools & Programs of Public Health represents public health schools and programs that are accredited by CEPH. ASPPH aims to strengthen the capacity of members by advising leadership, excellence, and collaboration.
Information about individual degree programs is provided through links provided below.
Last revised: July 2019